Our brand-new Tom and Vi Zapara School of Business building has collected two architectural awards, including the #1 spot on the most beautiful business schools in the world.* The 60,200-square-foot building features a sky-lit two-story central atrium with real freeze-dried palm trees and a rotunda with a 180-degree view.
ITS PROGRESSIVE ROOMS AND FEATURES SUPPORT TOMORROW’S BUSINESS LEADERS:
- Two “start-up garages” to equip young entrepreneurs
- Innovation Lab with desktop 3D Makerbot Replicator printers to aid prototyping and manufacturing
- E-learning facility with recording studio and editing room for distance learning
- Student study areas, a learning lab with smart boards, 12 classrooms, and more
* Ranked by the website topmanagementdegrees.com